Experimentation Works February 2021: Panel discussion
This panel included Craig Sullivan, Lisa Qian from Convoy, Luis Trindade from Farfetch, Stewart Ehoff from RS Components and Sarah Buetof from FREE NOW who discuss everything experimentation.
Watch How they answer these questions:
- What is the correct (or more reliable) method to estimate additional income and additional transactions based on my A/B test results?
- For small/medium businesses, how do you get developers or your development agency excited and signed up to experimentation?
- How would you approach a website with 2-4k conversions and 50-60k traffic? Would you focus on small details and scientific approach or do you think it would be a waste of time to measure every single step?
- I’m struggling to ringfence the time and dedicated resource for experimentation. The buy-in is there – but the delivery and commitment to the plan always falls short. Does anyone have any tips or advice?
- How do you go about selecting proxy metrics for your experiments? Not every improvement can move basket size, conversion rate, or whatever the ultimate goal is, but that doesn’t always mean the alternative isn’t superior to the control.
- Is experimentation considered a luxury given time is money, and experiments take time, and ultimately, do not always bring about positive results? Isn’t this more inline with academics who have the time to do this and are not under business pressure?
- Where do you see the future of automation and AI with regard to the nuances of designing and running optimisation programmes?
Is your CRO programme delivering the impact you hoped for?
Benchmark your CRO now for immediate, free report packed with ACTIONABLE insights you and your team can implement today to increase conversion.
Takes only two minutes
Don’t miss the next event
Experimentation Works hosts some of the most interesting and knowledgeable speakers and practitioners on experimentation and advanced CRO, leave your email address to get advance notification of the next event
If your CRO programme is not delivering the highest ROI of all of your marketing spend, then we should talk.