Who we are
AWA digital is a Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) agency, founded in 2009. We’ve worked with brands like Canon, Nike, Toyota and Interflora.
The team consists of highly experienced CRO consultants, data analysts, UX designers, conversion copywriters and developers.
We’re fully remote. You can work from anywhere, at times that best suit you. We have few meetings and communicate primarily asynchronously so that you can focus and do deep work.
These core values define who we are, and how we work. They shape all the decisions we make across the business, including who we work with.
Evidence over Opinion
We rely on research and insight to guide us, not guesses, hunches and well-meaning opinions.
- Flexible working – where and when is best for you
- Autonomy, no micromanagement
- Self-development with access to CXL and a learning budget
- £300 one-off grant to reduce your CO2
- Team socials each quarter – London, York or South Africa
- A monthly wellbeing allowance to take care of yourself
- The best tech and home set-up equipment of your choice
- Private Health Insurance & Death in Service benefit
- Never work on your birthday
- Profit share bonus – get rewarded for your contributions
- Referral bonus if we hire someone you’ve referred
- 5 days paid volunteering every year
- Electric car scheme
What our team say
“You can really see from meeting your colleagues that this is a people-first organisation. Everyone is really supportive and the team embrace a knowledge sharing culture to help you learn, regardless of role.”
“We all respect each other and value everyone’s skillsets no matter what level you’re at. My leader takes into consideration how I want to work and how frequently I want to catch up, to let me get on with things. Everyone has different ways of working, and it’s respected.”
Our recruitment process
Once you’ve submitted your application, if we like what we see and want to find out more, we’ll arrange a call between you and our in-house recruiter. It’ll be a chance for both parties to ask more questions and ensure the role is right for you.
If successful, we have a ‘rule of 4’ recruitment process to assess your human skills, leadership skills and of course, your expertise within your craft.
Here’s what to expect at each stage:
- A telephone screening call with our AWA recruiter (30 mins).
- First stage video interview with the hiring manager + another team member (1 hour). It’s a chance to find out more, understand your skills and experience, and work out if we’ll be a good fit.
- A short task or assessment, to showcase your skills (30 mins / take home task). You’ll be asked to put your skills into action and complete a small technical task. Depending on the role, you may need to present back to a couple of people in the team.
- Final sign off call, to align on values and just in case there are further questions from both parties (30 mins)
Support – If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best – please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
We can’t wait to hear from you! To send your speculative CV and join our talent community, email email@example.com.