How to Avoid Costly Mistakes Using Testing and Experimentation
What’s in the eBook?
This ebook will show you how to use the principles of testing and experimentation to save hard cash, reduce risk as much as possible, and make sure you come out the other side.
You may be facing a drop in sales/demand so now is the time to make the best of what you have – and not make stupid or costly mistakes. If you make 5% net profit, every £ or $ you save is equivalent to £20/$20 on the top line.
For now running scientific online experiments is not about getting big revenue wins. It’s about proving that you have averted money being wasted. You and your team may be coming out with dozens of ideas to increase your KPIs. Which ones are going to help the business to survive, and which ones will hurt you? This ebook will help you find out.
What you’ll learn
- How to convince your Board and colleagues why almost everything needs to be tested
- How to monitor and analyse the massive changes in customer behaviour, and see how these are affecting your business
- How to review your dev backlog to identify what ‘planned improvements’ to kill and which ones need to get to the front of queue – pronto
- How to set up a ‘balance sheet’ for your optimisation efforts and who to share it with
- How you can make split-testing fun and a team sport
People from Facebook, FarFetch and RS Components receive our newsletter. You can too. Subscribe now.
Interested in turning experimentation and testing into an advantage for your entire business?