Why Amazon does ‘Experimentation’ not ‘CRO’ and why you should too
What’s in the eBook?
Experimentation, not CRO, is the strategy of the world’s leading companies to deliver massive growth. They are using experimentation to move from doubt to certainty – and you can too.
This ebook is for those decision-makers whose optimisation programmes haven’t delivered what they were expecting, and want to quickly learn how successful businesses have made the transition to experimentation.
What you’ll learn
- 5 reasons why conversion rate is such a misleading metric
- How to avoid the fate of Blockbuster, Kodak and Blackberry
- Why the current practice of CRO is shortsighted and lacks ambition
- 5 actions for you to embed in to an experimentation programme
- Experts in the field of experimentation you must follow
People from Facebook, FarFetch and RS Components receive our newsletter. You can too. Subscribe now.
Interested in turning experimentation and testing into an advantage for your entire business?