Our social responsibility
We believe that success is a responsibility as well as a privilege. Here’s how we give something back:
- We give away our money – 5% of our profits are given to one charity each year. Last year this was York Mind. Based in York, this charity provides training and recovery-based services to individuals with mental health problems
- We give away our time – All members of staff have it written into their contracts that they are entitled to spend five days a year working on community projects
- We give away our expertise – Every six months we give away a free CRO Toolkit and Training service (worth £4,000) to a bona fide charity. If you are charity and would like us to help you please get in touch.
What to do next…
1. Download free CRO resources
Access our helpful free guides on all aspects of CRO from the mysteries of Universal Analytics, to web copy, usability, split testing and more. Or sign up for our 11 helpful tips; two weeks of CRO golden nuggets, sent straight to your inbox.
2. Buy ‘E-commerce Website Optimization’
Amazon business book, co-written by AWA’s CEO and COO, Dan Croxen-John and Johann van Tonder. Buy on Amazon
3. Call us and ask how we would optimise your site
What help do you need? A little extra resource to help your team code up split tests faster, or make sense of analytics? Or a full service optimisation agency, able to handle international websites? Just call 020 7887 2695 and ask for a quote.